We are going to carry out this tour of the European continent spreading the best of our Colombian dance repertoire, for this we want to have support to cover a part of the expenses that are generated in initiatives of this type.
Our economic objectives:
- Displace the entire cast of the company, made up of 30 people, from Bogotá (Colombia) to the city of Bucharest (Romania).
- Solve a part of the amount that implies the displacement of a cast of this magnitude. (The festivals grant us lodging and food, we do not have payment of fees. )
Our social goals:
- Broadcast and share our artistic initiatives with the people of the European continent.
- Provide opportunities for young artists and prominent performers in dance and music from Colombian territory.
- Strengthen brotherhood between nations and contribute to the construction of spaces for peace.
- Link nations around artistic joy.
- Twin towns through dance.
Increase the mutual knowledge of our traditions and our folklore.
- Buzau (Romania) JULY 24 TO 29
- Slobozia (Romania) JULY 29 TO AUGUST 1
- Vaslui (Romania) AUGUST 1 TO 8
- festival in Sumperk (Czech Republic) AUGUST 10 TO 16
- Cerveny Kostelec Czech Republic) AUGUST 16 TO 20
- Lefkas International Folklore Festival (GREECE) FROM AUGUST 20 TO 26
Descrizione del progetto. Caratteristiche, punti di forza e peculiarità.
It is a project for the promotion of culture through the circulation of Colombian folklore in the European continent. All the participants are established artists, who despite the difficulties, print the best of their energy for the construction of colorful dance productions. And joy.
It is a project that involves dancers, musicians, artisans, who converge around the same cultural purpose.
It is an entirely cultural initiative that does not seek to obtain additional economic benefit, only to cover travel expenses.
- Contribute to the payment of the air transportation of the 30 artists that are part of the company.
- Represent Colombia in the festivals that we will visit.
- Share the dance experience with other cultures from other latitudes.
Motivazione e a chi si dirige il progetto
We want to reach people who believe in culture as a tool for integration in nations.
To those who love folkloric manifestations and want to see how they spread through different festivals and countries. To those who are interested in the culture of other latitudes and want to support and get to know their traditions in depth. Those who allow themselves to be moved by the joy and euphoria of dance. Those who enjoy these summer cultural gatherings, and want to see new presentations.
People who recognize the richness of culture and the importance of spreading it to enrich sensitivity and intellect. Those who want to give the experience of getting to know other territories, to young people and adults who have never left their nation. Those who wish to give themselves a justification to continue working in and for art. Finally for those who want to contribute to the transformation of society through dance art.
On November 20, 2013, the CreaDanza Artistic Company was born, under the direction of Jorge Armando Naspucil Chaves and made up of a new generation of dancers willing to work on the Colombian dance tradition from an investigative approach. His proposal seeks to improve the artistic performance in a novel way, linking the visual with the feeling of the viewer. The objective of the company has been to start from tradition to carry out projective work recovering ancestral values of the territory and, through research and practice, build an innovative, attractive and rigorous proposal, which gives the viewer a different image of native Colombian dance.
The CreaDanza Artistic Company has a wide dance repertoire that includes rhythms from all regions of Colombia and some other countries. It investigates the territory, its culture, idiosyncrasy and especially the daily chores, to elaborate the staging.
The artistic company CreaDanza has stood out for representing the Country. With its culture and history, it has created unpublished works that enrich the intangible heritage of the region. His proposal has been widely applauded in national and international festivals such as those of the brother country Ecuador and in those of Festifolk in the European territory, to which he has been invited in 2018, 2022 since his first participation.
We have a team of 30 people including dancers, musicians and artisans. All an outstanding career in art and with great desire to grow and excel with their efforts.