Su questo progetto
Mostrare lista di necessità
MOTOR HOME RENTAL
Motor home rental by 21 days to give support, lodge and transport everything necessary for the proper project performance.
ORIGINAL GARMIN MAPS FOR FRANCE AND ITALY - FULL KIT BICYCLE MAINTENANCE - SPORT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT
Original Garmin maps for France and Italy for tracking the routes (stages) - € 300. Complete maintenance kit for mountain bike and road bike € -250. Food during the route ( energy gels, energy bars, recovery drink, isotonic drinks ...) - € 150
ACCOMMODATION DURING 20 DAYS IN CAMPSITES OR MOTOR HOME AREAS
Accommodation in campsites or secure motor home areas to ensure that all materials (mainly bicycles and electronic devices) are kept safely.
MOTOR HOME FUEL
Cost of the fuel needed to move the motor home during the 21 stages that make Tracks of 21 up.
JOURNEY TGN-FLORENCE SUPPORT TEAM. TRANSFERS SUPPORT GROUP
Cost of the trip by motor home from Tarragona to Florence - € 275. Support group transfers during the route € -275
TRACKS OF 21 TEAM EXPENSES
Tracks of 21 team expenses - 3 people - 21 days
TRACKS OF 21 WEB PAGE CREATION, WEB MAINTENANCE, LOGO AND CORPORATE IMAGE
Creation, design and programming regarding web page www.tracksdel21.cat. Maintenance, updates and improvements of the page. Logo and corporate image design.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL TRACKS OF 21.
Script, recording and editing the promotional video Tracks of 21. Corporate photographs. Design and purchase the promotional material for the project (posters, brochures, vehicle signage, banners, roll-up ...).
|Totale||€ 6.750||€ 9.750|
In July 2019 it will be ten years that Dani Jarque is not with us. During these years, his memory has always been very present, not only at the heart of all the Espanyol supporters, but also among all the football fans, all sports enthusiasts and, in general, in the whole society.
Currently, his legacy as a player and as a person has become into an icon, a referent and a myth. Many are the signs that, day by day, remind us to his person: clapping in the 21st minute in each match at RCDE Stadium, any activity in Espanyol training ground that takes his name, shirts and scarves with his face, solidarity challenges...
Tracks of 21 is a solidarity challenge with the aim of remembering and honoring Dani Jarque when it is the tenth anniversary of his death, cycling the distance between Florence and Gate 21 at RCD Espanyol Stadium
How will it take place?
- By bike. 1,797 kilometers and 20,980 meters elevation gain
- Through the Via Francigena in Italy, the Via Domitia across France and the last kilometers when route is very close to Barcelona by the Via Augusta.
- In 21 days. Because the number 21 is the number that makes us come Dani to our mind.
- Departing from the Centro Tecnico Federale di Coverciano in Florence, where Dani Jarque died on August 8, 2009.
- Arriving at Gate 21 of RCDE Stadium on 8/8/2019, when it will be exactly 10 years after his death.
A solidarity challenge
The challenge has also a solidarity side, as one of the most important trait of it, it is to become aware of congenital heart disease. The Dani Jarque incident marked a before and after in the awareness of cardiovascular diseases and proves that cardiopathies in athletes are not isolated cases. And what will we do?
- We will cooperate with the Coravant Foundation that provides direct attention to people with congenital heart disease.
- We will seek sponsors and supporters who want to collaborate with the challenge and at the same time provide resources to the Foundation.
- We will implement all kinds of initiatives focused on making Tracks of 21 public and spreading the Coravant social role with people who suffer a congenital heart disease and their families.
During the route (21 stages / days) you can interact with the challenge through the application Strava
And how will we do it?
- Raising a Club Strava Tracks of 21 where all the users who want can transfer their bicycle activities to the Coravant Foundation
- Encouraging all users to give "kudos" or likes to each stage that is being completed during the challenge.
- Looking for sponsors and patrons who symbolically transform the accumulated kilometers and "kudos" received in resources for the Coravant Foundation and their project "know your heart, know your body."
A "Crowdfunding" project
In order to make this project as transversal as possible, with the aim of reaching the maximum number of target audience, with the need to make a good dissemination, due to the complexity of this challenge in terms of management and logistics, because a good coordination is crucial in order to reach the Gate 21at RCDE Stadium on time and mainly, because without executing the project we do not achieve the commitment concerning the solidarity side with Coravant, we believe the best choice is raising a crowdfunding campaign.
It is important to know that the donations you make to the project through Goteo automatically deduct for the following income statement. To find out what the State will return you for the donation you make, you can check Tax Calculator
We have up to 7 collaboration options that range from €20 to €600. Most of the rewards of the challenge includes high quality sportswear. May you help us to make it possible?
Descrizione del progetto. Caratteristiche, punti di forza e peculiarità.
Join in 21 stages the distance between the Centro Federale di Coverciano in Florence to Gate 21 of the RCDE Stadium.
Transfer Tracks of 21 route to the old ways of pilgrimage like Via Francígena, Via Domitia, the Catalan way of Santiago and the Via Augusta.
Flag Tracks of 21 with a clear solidarity behavior, working with Coravant Foundation and their project about training, orientation and monitoring project in physical activities, that expects, among others, schedule stress tests (Cardio-respiratory exercise test) in young athletes with congenital heart disease.
At the end, match the arrival of Tracks of 21: Kudos to a hero at the Gate 21 of RCDE Stadium on the 8th of August of 2019. Date of the tenth anniversary of Dani's Jarque death, after 21 days and 21 stages by bicycle.
Motivazione e a chi si dirige il progetto
INCENTIVES AND REASONS
The incentive to complete Tracks of 21, a project understood as a personal and sportive challenge and maket it a bike endurance event.
Personal appreciation to a guide. An idol becomes a hero. In other words, make the Andrés Iniesta message at the 2010 South Africa World Cup final eternal: "Dani Jarque, always with us."
Inherit the values that defined Dani Jarque as a person and moved them to the challenge. Take these values, and make them as a the distinguishing feature of Tracks of 21: Constancy, Commitment, Tenacity, Effort and Solidarity.
“Kudos to a hero”, the challenge name wants to be another reason for Dani Jarque memory and what he represents. The term Kudos derives from Greek κῦδος kŷdos "glory" or "appreciation" and indicates gratitude and admiration but it is also closely linked to success and challenges. A set of meanings and sensations that fits perfectly with the challenge soul.
Members and RCD Espanyol supporters and the entire football fans. The will of the project is to perpetuate the Dani Jarque's memory coinciding that 2019 is Dani's tenth death anniversary.
Children who take part in Coravant's project know your heart, know your body. The project has an impact on:
- Physical education course in primary, secondary and high school education centers
- Extra-curricular sports activities or specific sports clubs.
- Physical activities that can be done with family, friends or with a group.
- Kid's camp activities, both at the school and summer camps, and any other organized exercises where it can be performed physical activities and / or sports.
- Any activity that requires a cost of energy and an alteration of the habitual dynamics of the person with congenital heart disease.
TRACKS OF 21 ORGANIZATION
Cyclist and project coordinator:
Joan Francesc Leiva: RCD Espanyol de Barcelona supporter. Experience in mountain bike ultramarathons such as Pedals de Foc Non Stop, Gran Fondo Priorat or bike touring races such as Purito and Marmotte Gran Fondo, both the Alps and the Pyrenees.
Support and assistance team during the route:
VIA FRANCÍGENA - 7 stages: Sergi Leiva. Forest ranger. Experience in bicycle mechanics. Caterina Gelambí. Tracks of 21 nurse.
VIA DOMITIA - 7 stages Roger Leiva. Bike rider and firefighter.
VIA AUGUSTA - 7 stages: Raul Guerra. RCD Espanyol supporter and casteller of Colla Joves Xiquets de Valls. Roger Queralt. Mechanic and casteller of Colla Joves Xiquets de Valls
Carles Cubos: photographer, web designer, artistic creation projects and author of the documentary "Nosaltres, els Xiquets de Valls"
Montse Casellas: Department of Labor, Social Affairs and Families of the Generalitat de Catalunya and communication expert.